Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tatsuumi-no-mori Kaihin Park Share
Uploaded By: Whicho Hole #7 (Taken 5/2012)

Worth a trip if your in town

2-4    11/4/2014   11/4/2014
Review By: Hiduce
This review was updated on 11/23/2014
Pros: nice park, other things to do besides golf
Cons: super short...
Other Thoughts: This is a nice course to play if your in Tokyo and have time to take a trip out. I didn't bring any discs to Japan (so i would have an excuse to pick up some). I went to D. D. Jam which was the only place I could find that sold discs in Tokyo. It was a tiny shop but they had a very good selection and of course, this being Japan the guy working there was super friendly, helpful and gave us a few minis. I asked him where to play and he said this place or one other that was much farther away. He said the holes were short and you could play from the first tee to the second basket to make it more of a challenge. We got there and a few other people playing, the youngest probably about 65! We played a few times around and it was fun enough. The holes are short but some were placed behind trees or bushes. The 9th hole was a mini beast at about 35 meters, but totally thru small trees. You could ace it but you would have to huk it low, wide right and get a fade and a side skip up into the basket. It was worth the trip. Also, once we were done there was lots of other things to do there including the hardest miniature golf course I ever played, and a few different versions of golf- field golf and something Called gate ball with a bigger ball using a mallet that looked like a croquet mallet with flat sides. There was also shuffle board, boccie, paddle tennis and some other things. I think there was a cost but they let us play free.

Great Fun in Tokyo !

1    8/3/2012   8/4/2012
Review By: philysound
Pros: Really fun course that is pretty easy to get to from Shibuya , where we were staying. Course is very short, but great fun. You can play to different baskets to make it longer if you want, we just played it twice.
Cons: Course is short.
Other Thoughts: I played with 4 friends that I frequently play with all over the United States and it was just a really fun course to play, pretty easy, but had it's on challenges with trees as obstacles, etc. We referred to it as DG Pitch and Putt Course ! Check it out !