2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: * Good variation of shots
* Home-made baskets are excellent
* If you want to stay the weekend, there's a nice hotel next to the park with cheap weekend rates
* The zoo is also next to the park
Cons: * A lot of dog poo on the course
* A difficult course for beginners, as there are a lot of places where you can lose your disc: over a hedge, in the pond, in the bushes, ...
* Small & slippery tee-offs
* Need to print out the map of the course, otherwise you won't be able to find all the tee-offs
* On a warm & sunny afternoon I think it is be impossible to play as there are just too many visitors to the park
Other Thoughts: I recommend the park if you are in the neighbourhood and feel like playing. Unless you want to combine disc golf with a weekend in Rotterdam or a zoo visit, don't spend too much effort to travel to the park...it's not that special.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.