Layout Extinct

South Elgin, IL
Village Center DGC - Old Layout Share
Uploaded By: notapro Hole #6 (Taken 10/2010)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

I thought it said 9 holes...

1    5/7/2009   5/12/2009
Review By: syruphussy
Pros: I was able to find four baskets.
One water feature (that could as well be a con too)
Cons: Impossible to find the baskets.
No course map/tee markers.
Mostly open and flat, and you better pray you don't accidentally throw onto the baseball field during little league or an angry father might tear you a new one.
Other Thoughts: Will never play this course again, if you could even consider what I was able to do playing.

D Grade = Dud

1    3/18/2009   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- D
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D+