Minneapolis (New Hope), MN
Sunnyside Park Share
Uploaded By: LuCkDz Hole #2 (Taken 10/2014)

Meh

5+    10/20/2011   10/20/2011
Review By: deadbody
Pros: Nice concrete tees and good baskets. some elevation and water.
Cons: Short. Some holes are a bit tight to each other. Water is disgusting.
Other Thoughts: Not a bad little local 9 hole, for the space the designer had he did the best he could. Not really worth a special trip, but if you are nearby it's worth a stop for a quick round, or a good warm-up before heading to Plymouth Creek.

#3 is gone. :(

5+    4/24/2010   5/16/2010
Review By: Spiky
This review was updated on 7/3/2011
Pros: Variety. I've always liked this course, although my first con below has tempered my interest greatly.

#2 is quite long, and #9 I can't quite reach in one throw, so both of those are great for launching a disc.

It's nice for a quick round.
Cons: What I would call its signature hole was destroyed recently. #3 was a mando down a double row of trees. The mando was just to go between the first pair of trees, but I played it as if the entire row was a mando. The trees are almost all gone, now, as is the mando. (they were diseased, I believe, standard procedure to trash them) I was there a few weeks ago and the pin for 3 was also gone, although I think that may just have been for maintenance.

The small water hazard seems to attract more than its fair share of discs for its size on holes 4-6. It's like a magnet, almost everyone in my group has lost a disc there. And the water has nowhere to go, being just runoff. So it is nasty and I won't set foot in it, or let my kids. Some go in there, including neighbor kids sometimes. I think they're nuts.
Other Thoughts: Try not to hit the apartment building at the south end on #5. Luckily some of the windows have bars, or I probably would have put my disc in someone's kitchen a couple years ago with a bad shank to the right. (you want the rattle of chains, not the clang of iron bars on your drive)