18 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Where to start? This disc golf facility has it all but let me try to summarize the basics.
- A nice club house with a pro shop with some snacks and accomodation on the second floor.
- The course is very well manicured and about as close to a ball golf course you can get in terms of maintenance.
- All holes are well designed and challenging.
- Top quality scorecards, baskets, and tee signs aswell as "next tee" signs.
- Each tee area has a bench and I think most also have a trash bin.
- Well defined fairways on all holes.
Cons: - The course could use some more elevation changes. If there's any disc golf club who could solve just that it's the hard working people in Skellefteå Discgolf :)
- There might be many mosquitos some times of the year
- The concrete tees are infact good, but could be a little longer!
Other Thoughts: I'm fortunate to live just under 2 hours from this magnificent course. It's unique in the sense how they've thoroughly worked every square foot of this course to make it into a world class course! The course is currently being expanded to 36 holes and will probably be an even greater joy to play once finished. This place is just well worth a visit if you like top quality disc golf!
18 of 18 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.