17 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: -Very well maintained course in a beautiful park like environment.
- The club house contains a good pro shop and a restaurant with good food, perfect after a long round of disc golf!
- Most holes contain some elevation changes and some of them are rather spectacular.
- Most holes gives you a good challenge.
- I can't think of a signature hole since there appears to be atleast 5 of them!
Cons: - Some of the shorter holes feel a little too open to be a reasonable challenge in my opinion.
- Lacks some extra long holes in the par 5-range.
Other Thoughts: I've only played this course once and not being used to such elevation changes I had a habit of throwing too far past the basket or landing area and into a downhill rough losing several strokes! Although frustrating that adds a nice feature to disc golf! Järva Discgolf Park is a great disc golf facility and together with Discgolf Terminalen in Skellefteå they take course design, maintenance and service to a new level.
17 of 18 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.