Luleň, Norrbotten, Sweden
Hole #1 Approach

Mint Course

1    5/9/2011   7/9/2011
Review By: number4
Pros: Well marked course, with concrete tee pads. Some very long holes, with good course layout through the trees.
Cons: Long holes may be a bit challenging for beginners. had to walk for 15-20 minutes to get to the first tee.
Other Thoughts: This is a really nice course, only bad part is the long walk to get to the course, but it is worth it.

5+    12/1/2009   12/11/2009
Review By: Janbobbo
Pros: Okay, I will finally take the challenge of reviewing my home course, bear with me!
- Many challenging holes and all in all the course challenges you in most aspects of the game.
- Most holes have big and nice concrete tees, and decent tee signs.
- Some of the more open holes are rather scenic aswell as challenging.
- The signature hole according to me is hole #11 with the big and wide tree infront of the basket. Not only is it pretty, the hole plays really well.
- Alot of par 4-holes creates variety, each round you have a new challenge.
Cons: - A few of the holes are still very poor in terms of maintenance and design, though we're working on it!
- Mosquitos during the summer.
- Tricky to find the course, we're investigating how to improve the accessibility.
- Could use some more elevation changes, might get better in that area in the future.
Other Thoughts: Being one of the designers of the course I can say that we're working hard and thoroughly on improving the course in every aspect. We're mainly trying to improve the holes that we're not satisfied with, that will affect some of the other holes aswell, but all in all the course will become better, longer, more balanced and more challenging. I'm not sure if the assessment of my own course is fair, all I can say is that it's hard to review your own course! If anyone is interested in playing Serpent Hill I'd be happy to guide you around!

Serpent Hill

1    8/8/2009   10/5/2009
Review By: SearchingForDistance
Pros: Very good course with lots of trees and narrow holes and some more open holes.
Great baskets,great tees,great holes,hmm what more ..........great fun.
Cons: It was quite hard to find because i never have played there before.
Other Thoughts: If you want to get good scores then you only need to know how to throw straight and not in to the woods.Sometimes the trees will help you if you throw in the woods but not always.