Stockholm, Huddinge, Sweden
Uploaded By: snappyfingers Hole #18

Very nice course!

2-4    7/15/2014   10/22/2014
Review By: luma
Pros: Very nicely situated course, some stunning holes through woods and some baskets sitting atop of rocks make this course one of the most beautiful I've ever played (and seen on videos). There was always one guy driving around on a mower cutting grass the whole day. And there was no tournament in the next days. Still the course was completely free2play. Awesome! :-)

At the beginning you have quite a few wooded holes and towards the and it gets a little more open. The wooded holes though, are not neccessarily "luck shots" where you can get through even though you didn't hit your line. If you miss it, your disc will most likely just drop down or get a bad kick.
Overall a very nice experience with pretty much 18 holes to enjoy, I can't remember a single one that I didn't like.
Cons: I think it might get a little muddy and slippery when it's wet, but that's only an assumption as I was there when it was good weather.
On some tees we got a little lost like on #3 where we discovered an alternate (or the standard?) tee behind us after we already teed up and threw our shots.
Other Thoughts: I certainly reccomend this course along with Rudan and certainly Järva when you go to Stockholm. Take your time for this round though, you might need some for these awesome 18 holes to play :-)

Nice Course

1    7/4/2014   9/4/2014
Review By: peppy
Pros: The perfect state in which I found this course is maybe not representative because it's been one day before a tournament. Nevertheless it's a very diversified course, quite wavy and comparatively difficult, including some extras like an (imaginary island). There is a parking, quite near.
Cons: The tees are marked but sometimes not perfectly flat.

Great course

1    5/12/2013   5/13/2013
Review By: Tuvan
Pros: Great layout
Nice mixture of wooded holes, open holes on fields, elevation changes, short holes and really long holes.
Superfun playing it
Nice teesigns
Cons: There are a few snakes on the course, friendly though