Roselle, IL
Goose Lake Park Share
Uploaded By: Blonde Thunder Hole #4 (Taken 11/2009)
5 / 425ft.   5 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

D Grade = Dud

1    3/26/2009   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- D
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D+
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- D