Colchester, United Kingdom
Hole #2

Ript it

1    8/10/2013   3/12/2014
Review By: robbnot
Pros: playing round buildings was brilliant, so a great variety of obstacles,an awesome lake shot which I made and birdied,
Cons: nope none this course is great
Other Thoughts: I only did the Ace Race here followed by a round of ript, which was great fun on this course,

Watch out where the ducks go.

1    11/24/2008   1/4/2011
Review By: Morgan Wright
This review was updated on 3/7/2013
Pros: Nice layout, beautiful campus, good pin placement. Only playable when the students are in their classes, must stop playing for 10 minutes every 45 minutes or so when the students are changing rooms and hundreds if not thousands of people are in the fairways.
Cons: No tee pads, poor signage. To be fair I only played the first 8 holes or so because the holes down by the pond were so overrun by ducks, geese, and another webbed-footed bird I'd never seen before, that the ground was completely covered in bird poop. I noticed that all my discs were brown from the poop and decided to stop in the middle of the round. I like to lick my fingers to give traction to the disc, but I'm not licking anything if bird poop is around.
Other Thoughts: I felt welcome on the campus and even bought books at the college book store. Most people were not aware there was a disc golf course on campus, but everybody was so friendly and civilized. I guess it's true the Brits are more civilized than us Yanks.