Sacramento, CA
John Mackey Park Share
Uploaded By: 100Birds2Squirrels Hole #3 (Taken 4/2010)

It's Ghetto but I love it.

5+    11/20/2008   2/28/2009
Review By: blackskies
Pros: Easy to navigate.
If you loose a disc you may need corrective lenses.
Good for beginners and experienced a like.
9 holes, so if you can get through it before work.
Right off the highway = easy access
Cons: Sometimes it can be over crowded.
Obstacles....you may throw onto the train tracks. There's a hole in the fence that you can leap over to get it. Railroad police do drive by so make sure you don't hop it when they're in sight. Usually they'll grab the disc and thank you for not hopping it.
The other obstacle is people crossing the train tacks and using the course as a short cut. Usually what I do is yell "Four!" and throw at their faces
One time I got stuck behind a group of 15 or so "thugs" that stopped at every basket to get high, drink a beer or lay down some freestyles. I was not allowed to play through.
Other Thoughts: Marconi was my home course for a few months and I loved it because you have kids playing on the playground who wander into your flight path randomly. (some people seem to have no idea that there is a course there, which is odd)
Sometimes people will run across the train tracks jump the fence and bolt through the course while the whole time you hear police sirens.
I'm not being sarcastic that the "ghetto-ness" of this course attracts me to it.
Something always funny happens. So don't go there expecting to play a serious round. That is unless there is no one there. BAM!