Charlotte, MI
Lincoln Park Share
Uploaded By: jlord6911 Hole #10 (Taken 4/2009)

5+    5/16/2013   5/17/2013
Review By: egarnaat
Pros: There has been alot of improvements to this course over the years. Tee signs and concrete tee pads at at every hole. Navigation is much eaiser, especially with the new map in the mailbox at tee #1.
Cons: Front is short but the back more than makes up for it.

5+    8/26/2012   8/26/2012
Review By: mandylan
Pros: Not very crowded.
Easy to locate the tees and baskets.
Easy to follow to find the next course.
Every time I have been, there have been maps / scorecards in the mailbox.
Quite clean everytime I have been.
The front 9 is pretty easy, with short shots that can be very fun for a beginner and the back 9 are nice and long to really air it out.
Cons: The front 9 are around a skatepark so there are kids usually hanging out around the area and can sometimes get in the way.
Do not park near Tee #1. I would suggest parking closer to the skatepark as Hole #3 is right next to Tee #1 and I have seen cars get hit on a wild putt.
Along with the tee and hole being so close, is that Hole #3 is slightly blind, so be careful when you are teeing off from #1 and #3 to not hit anyone.
Other Thoughts: This was the first course I ever played, and its definitely one of my favorites. If I am looking for a quick game, I will just play the front 9. Hole #9 ends by the parking lot, so if you want to finish there, you aren't lost in the woods like I have seen at a few other places.
Also, for beginners, the holes close to the road can be a little intimidating. I know that when I started, I was over correcting a little too much to stay away from the road. But hey, I never had a disc run over!