Monroe, OH
4 / 240ft.   3 / 240ft.   3 / 240ft.   3 / 240ft. Par / Distance:

Fun, Hilly Course

1    9/9/2012   9/9/2012
Review By: DragonVT
Pros: Nice, well maintained course with excellent signage! I printed out a map to be on the safe side, but I only used it once or twice, and probably could have figured it out on my own. Tees and baskets are in great shape, courses are all well maintained. Course offers a nice mix or flat, uphill, and downhill holes. Also a nice mix of open and wooded holes. Good variety and playability. Good level of challenge without being off-putting to less experienced players.
Cons: Baskets are not market with numbers. This isn't an issue through most of the course, but we played the wrong basket on #22, because it looked like basket #24 was our target. Discovered our mistake only by looking at the map after we finished the hole. Not a huge issue, but something to be aware of.

Fair amount of poison ivy off the fairways, so wear pants.

Basket 23 is right behind some bleachers for the baseball diamond, so I might be hesitant to play that hole if a game was going on.

Some of the holes obviously have some water flow during wet seasons, so be aware of how recently it has rained before heading out.
Other Thoughts: We had a great time playing this course. The mix of up hill, downhill, open, and tight fairways made for a very enjoyable day. The course is well maintained, and it makes for a nice scenic walk through the woods while you enjoy your game. I will definitely be back!

One of my favorites

1    6/20/2010   6/20/2010
Review By: kbrandonbaumann
Pros: -Sports should be fun and this course was a joy to play!
-24 holes with a variety of shots and challenges
-The layout is very interesting (the course circles the small community park of Monroe)
-Signs and indicator markings are excellent
-Tees and baskets in great condition
-Some shots are in the open others are in the woods
-Most distances are short, but challenging
Cons: -Perhaps if sporting events are taking place there could be some interference with the end of the course.
Other Thoughts: My favorite course to play!!! It is interesting and unique to other courses I have played. The designers did a great job laying out the 24 holes around this small community park. I say this course is a must play if you live in Cincinnati or Dayton.