3 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: 1. Wind can really force you to think about shot selection.
2. Going out on the first 5 holes of the front nine you are into the wind, then you come back with it, Drives can really get away from you.
Cons: 1. I played in January and the tees were mud. In the summer the course is barren and in the winter it can be slop. Spring and fall would be the best to play.
2. I used to sail on Laguna lake and the wind can be tremendous 20-30 mph winds are common. The day I played was no different. Bring your heavy destroyer to get through some of the longer holes.
3. Distances can be difficult to judge, much of the course is wide open with few trees, etc as reference points.
4. Pole targets (I hear they've been replaced) on the front nine are more difficult to hit especially in the wind.
5. I would prefer to play the back nine first and if the wind gets to you, take off.
Other Thoughts: I would go to Sinsheimer if you only had time to play one course in San Luis Obispo.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.