Scarborough, ME
3 / 207ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Boring...

1    2/10/2012   2/10/2012
Review By: sperry1288
Pros: Hole 12 is a nice throw through some tall tree and 18 is decent. You can definitely practice your distance driving abilities. Tee boxes are nice.
Cons: The price, or being charged to play here in general. Pretty much everything about this course is boring. I felt like I was throwing the same hole over and over and over. Reading the scorecard seems intimidating but quickly learn that there is little variation from hole to hole.
Other Thoughts: I won't waste my time stopping here again. I would rather take an extra 40 minutes driving and play Dragan Field, Beauty and the Beast, or Cranberry Valley.

Water eats my Discs

11/24/2007   3/17/2008
Review By: CanadaDisc
Pros: Long holes, very wide open for long distances drives. Unique holes that are interesting and fun to play.
Cons: $7 is rather expensive to play, and I usually lose a disc there making a round or two cost at least $20. The holes would be just as fun if they weren't so close to the water. I finally bought a disc that floats after losing 4 in the various ponds.
Other Thoughts: Damn you water hole #3!