Menomonie, WI
Lambs Creek @ Pioneer Grill Share
Uploaded By: extreme18rotation Hole #6 (Taken 8/2010)

Pio + Friends + Beer = Awesome

2-4    11/20/2009   12/7/2009
Review By: birdee67
This review was updated on 1/7/2010
Pros: This course is in a beautiful area. I am a beginner, and while this course is a little tricky (watch out for the water hazards!)--and as I was in the water most of the day, it was lucky that there are convenient poles with hooks to retrieve your discs.
I found that it was fun and challenging...this is why I got into discing! To enjoy nature and everything/everyone around me! Without the steep hills and obstacles, this course would be boring and lose the interest in playing it multiple times. On top of it being only $1 to play, the bar allows you to bring drinks on course (purchased from The Pioneer)...you can even buy a whole six-pack that comes with an iced cooler pouch with a carabeener clip for your gear! Nice! I enjoyed drinking with friends and throwing a few...course was very clean and well-maintained. I would like to play this in the summer!
Cons: The only thing I can see is that the course maps at each hole need to be maintained. They were a little hard to read.