Oroville, CA
Riverbend Park - South Share
Uploaded By: sactoduck916 Hole #8 (Taken 11/2009)

Never Gets old

5+    7/9/2015   3/6/2014
Review By: blazer
This review was updated on 7/10/2015
Pros: I have been playing this coarse for awhile now, and I still like it man, I get to be out and play, and not be at work, but disc golf related, the tees are good tees, and have good grip. Lately it looks like the club has been sweeping them off. Someone mowed some on the levee on 10. Drinking fountain on the path next to 8 tee. 18 is short right now, the club plays that it is an "island" which explains the blue paint, but I play it where it lies because its not and actual island. shade for the most part, plus river near by if you wanna cool off.
Cons: People walking and riding bikes. a couple of times, I have seen people who are scary, so pack some spray or wear a knife or something, also I don't recommend going alone. less dangerous, plus someone there to help you find your disc when you loose it, and I say when, because it will happen. These shots were originally intended to be a technical landscape, and now it is overgrown, and no one does anything about it. On 14, there was a tent just off the green, and clothes strewn about, blackberry bushes allow for easy loosing your disc. Not knowing which pin location its in, because when the do move it, they don't post it anywhere.
Other Thoughts: Allthough there are cons, I am glad this coarse is here,and when I can I will forever try to battle the blackberry bushes, the zombie look alikes, that scare me, and the snakes, and try not to throw my disc in the river!

Great Course!

5+    2/16/2009   2/16/2009
Review By: Decoski
Pros: Creative, interesting, beautiful, elevation changes, well-maintained, has benches and trash cans, and fun.
Cons: Some fairways cross a popular walking path, so be careful before you throw! Also, course could use another long range shot and a big dogleg shot. Most fairways are too straight to the basket.
Other Thoughts: Course has improved from its beginnings. Much of the blackberry bushes and weeds have been removed, signs installed, and benches installed by the maintenance crew.