Ann Arbor, MI
Hole #8 Blue tee

Great little course

2-4    8/6/2012   8/7/2012
Review By: ghs_meteo
Pros: Beautiful wooded setting. Challenging holes. Clear, distinct fairways. Paths were well-maintained.
Cons: Lots of underbrush in some places that could be trimmed. Pieces of trash around. Could be marked better - bushes were growing over some of the marker posts.
Other Thoughts: Only 9 holes, but we went around and played twice. Great time and a beautiful woodsy oasis at the edge of a bustling college city.

My Mecca

5+    7/9/2009   7/10/2009
Review By: Da Bonger
Pros: This is my MECCA!!! Great course to learn on from the red (my bud hit an ace on the 6th, or so he says). Since there are three tees to choose from you can somewhat chart your progress as you improve. The fairways have had a fresh layer of wood chips put down and it's a nice scenic walk through the woods from 6 to 7 and 2 to 3. If you come in from the North Main St. side you might even catch a glimpse of the U of M and Pioneer co-ed rowing teams. Yowzah!
Cons: Only 9 holes!! I try to play 18-21 holes everyday but it does get a little boring. Bring the bug spray!! There is some mud and water that pose a threat on the 5th and 6th holes but what's life without some challenges.
Other Thoughts: So far my favorite course. It's becoming an old friend. If, god forbid, I ever move I'll be making the pilgrimage back here at least once a season.