Kingman, AZ
Hole 6 Basket

Flat!

1    3/5/2013   3/18/2013
Review By: grgr66
Pros: Friendly staff at the college provided a map with which you would never find all the baskets wihout a local player.
Also very empty the day I was there.
Creative use of the school training equipment makes a nice chalenge to some of the holes.
Cons: Coming from Canada I found this course VERY open. The tallest tree being only 10 feet. This all contributes to the high winds I encountered that made my discs a little uncontrollable.
Slightly dangerous to try to play it where it lies when you encounter one of the many large, sharp cacti.
Other Thoughts: All in all a decent course and worth stopping by when going through Kingman

1    4/23/2008   12/23/2008
Review By: aceman
Pros: It was some where to golf and has different scenery than what I am used to.Dont really have much else to say good
Cons: This course is wide open, if not for the 50 mph wind it would be a pitch and putt.
Other Thoughts: Check the wind for the day before you play because it was basicly unplayable the day I went with 35 to 50 mph gusts that blew my star max around like paper,the locals said it was always like that.