4 Helpful / 12 Not
this place is awful!
Pros: Pretty scenery, which is great because you'll have something to look at when you inevitably get lost.
Cons: Poorly marked everything...
1. confusing path directions will have you wondering if you ever will find civilization again.
2. Hole 8 was an absolute mystery. It was impossible to find and when we finally did, the basket was leaning against the tree.
3. Did I mention the fairway for 8 was literally a construction zone?
4. You WILL spend more time searching for discs in bramble patches unless you never ever miss or throw a putter for just about every throw. "Fairways" are 30 feet wide... no joke
5. Does anyone know when the last time they mowed was?
Other Thoughts: Wear long pants and check yourself for ticks.
4 of 16 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.