1 Helpful / 0 Not
Not that bad
- New baskets from 2010 are still in great condition.
- New tee signs this year.
- Mixture of long semi-open holes (1, 6-9) and short technical holes in the woods (2-5).
- Not crowded. I've played 10-12 times since last August and have yet to see another disc golfer.
- Poor groundskeeping on holes 1, 8 and 9 (lots of weeds and rocks).
- Litter and remnants of structures that appear to be decades old are present on holes 2 and 3.
- Tee pads are not well defined. They were designated with wood chips last summer and have pretty much worn away. The tees for holes 6 and 7 are painted on the fitness path.
- The tee signs for holes 1 and 8 are incorrectly reversed. 1 is now 8, and vice versa. If this is a design change, and the new signs are correct, then holes 1 and 8 now criss cross each other, which makes no sense.
- The new tee sign on hole 2 seems to change the tee and make an absurdly short hole even shorter.
- The new tee signs give distance in yards similar to ball golf. Not really a con, but you need to multiply by 3 to get a feel for the distance as measured on other courses.
Other Thoughts: This course presently has a poor rating and negative reviews, but in my opinion it really isn't that bad. You need a big arm to score well on the long holes and precision on the short holes. The bottom line is that it is a work in progress and the course will only get better as improvements are made.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.