Hardeeville, SC
The Sarge Share
Uploaded By: RussMB Hole #12 (Taken 7/2010)
Hole #12 Basket to Tee: Arrow is pointing to the blue tee

Like a Beautiful Redhead...Watch out!

2-4    6/4/2011   6/7/2011
Review By: johndhjr71
Pros: This course has some of the most beautiful/scenic disc golf holes I've ever seen. The water/lake beginning on hole 1 is absolutely breath taking. Lots of water throughout the course but no swimming...alligators! Mulitple tees on every hole. A few great holes to Ace Run. Pracitce Basket.
Cons: Snakes, giant ones with fangs that talk about your mama. Alligators! This course could be fantastic. The Blue tees are okay. If your considering playing from the white tees...DON'T, just go on a hike. White tees are way to short! Several holes on this course just don't have a lane to throw. To much luck involved from the blue on many shots instead of making a risk reward decision. No Tee Pads. Haven't played from all the Gold Tees so I can't comment. The hike from Hole 18 back to Hole 1, holymoly, might as well add another 9 holes here.
Other Thoughts: I was lucky to play this course during a drought so it wasn't swampy like in other reviews, even the mosquitos gave us a break. Glad I played this course but I don't think I would play this course again if it weren't part of a tournament and I got a hole in one here.