Conestoga, PA
Starry Stompin' Grounds Mini DGC Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #8 (Taken 7/2010)

Wish I had a Guide

1    7/18/2010   7/24/2010
Review By: gottafixit
This review was updated on 7/29/2010
Pros: - Well landscaped yard
- Interesting mix of holes and slight elevations
Cons: - no Hole info or visible navigation on the course, would need map or guide(not a major con as it's private)
Other Thoughts: This is rated against other Mini DG courses.

This is another nice private Mini course that plays though the back yard of the nicely landscaped property. I was granted permission to play but the designer wasn't present so I didn't have any guide or map to help me through it. I was told were hole 1 started and tried my best to figure it out. I was later contacted by the owner and come to find out I only got half the holes right, but I still had a great time. The tee stones were hard to spot or to determine if it was a tee stone or just a stone. The course plays down the back slope of the yard across and back up from what I could tell and made for a bunch of fun and interesting holes( the Grate depression comes to mind).

This was a nice course and a great final mini course for the day, however I recommend scheduling a time to play through with the owner so that he can guide you through the course as it is intended. I'm told this is one of the better mini course in the area.