Nice course for a day trip.
1 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: Very hilly and, for the lack of a better term, 'tree lined' which makes for interesting drives and nicely guarded pins. A good place for a variety of shots other than a standard backhand.
Cons: Lack of tees and signs can make negotiating the course somewhat confusing and even difficult as some baskets sit close to one another. The baskets sit low and the restrooms were closed. I played on an early sunday morning and while the park was relatively quiet, walkers/joggers can be a minor disruption to the continuity of the game but hey, it's a public park so it goes with the territory.
Other Thoughts: I found this park to challenge my roller, scoob and upshot game which is nice when it's not your norm. This was a course that will be added to my rotation of day trip golf outings away from home.
1 of 3 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Nice variety of shots. long and short.
- Beautiful park well maintained.
- Great view of the golden hills.
- locals have spotted and plotted temporary tee spots to make a temp. 18 but to to same 9 baskets.
- plenty of obstacles to throw around or over.
- course has plenty of room and potential to grow and expand.
- one of the best 9 hole courses ive played.
Cons: - Only 9 holes.
- baskets are lower than regulation.
- no tee sign or tee boxes or course maps.
Other Thoughts: The locals that play are very nice if you happen to see them out there ask to play with them they will show you around.. Its in a quite town and a nice little place to play
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.