3 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: -Nice new wooded signs. A lot of work went into those.
-New teepads that are a few feet longer on the longer holes for a bigger runup.
- Very clean looking park
- Course shouldn't hold water as much West Swinney after a heavy rain
- Interesting basket placements, even an "island hole" on #5.
- Nice wooded holes along river (12 and 14)
- Directional signs pointing to next tee
Cons: - No trashcans. carry out what you carry in
- No restrooms
- Could use am tees on the pond holes 3 and 18 for the newer players.
- Holes 4,5 and 6 kinda got confusing all clumped together.
- Course map needs to be updated.
- Baskets could use updating on some holes
Other Thoughts: I liked this course better than West Swinney. It apprears to have been redesigned compared to the old pictures on the site.
Hole 9 now tees off across the path at the base of the bridge, not off the bridge as the course map says.
Hole 14 has dual tees. 330' from the long, 200' from the short.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Tough and Fun
Pros: Lots of different types of holes. Tight woods, long open, water risk, hyzers, anhyzers. Mostly concrete pads. Never busy.
Cons: Hard to navigate. Needs some signs and finish all the tee pads. Also could use some trash cans. Park is made for river overflow so sometimes gets pretty wet.
Other Thoughts: Tough course as anything under par is a successful round. This side and the west side are together the best park in the area by far. Have to risk losing discs in water and going o.b. on many holes. Works on alot of different shots. Really fun. Keeps getting better. Need to make signs for sure. Hole 9 keeps changing but this course is my favorite in town.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.