8 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1. Great Putting Practice
2. Only Non-Pay-to-Play in San Diego
3. Open layout, great for beginners
4. Concrete tee pads are clearly marked with signage (Great Condition), More challenging alternate tee's are identified.
5. Great course to play with your dog (Dog Park adjacent)
Not very busy, so you can get on and through 9 holes quickly.
Some Elevation changes make for fun holes.
Cons: 1. Very short distance.
2. Mostly Dirt fairways and grounds (Plan to get dirty/ dusty in the Summer),very few trees or Obstacles
3. Careful teeing off from Alternate Tees in the summer (easy to slip and fall)
4. HOT in the Summer! (Bring lots of water)
Other Thoughts: If you want to feel good about your game and work on long putts, this is the place. Lot's of ace and birdie chances. I like to play once through with std lengths and mix up the "back nine" with the locals' alternate holes. Great place to bring your dog, kids or beginners, not a destination if you are traveling to San Diego. Hit up Morley or Emerald Isle instead.
8 of 8 people found this review helpful.
4 Helpful / 3 Not
My Home Course
Pros: Good mix of short and medium-length holes if you play both tees. Moderate elevation change comes into play. Great tee pads, baskets and tee signs.
Cons: Kind of short for advanced players.
Other Thoughts: This course was designed to be accessible for beginners and kids. The back tees attempt to add challenge for better players, but it'll never be DeLa.
4 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.