Hatfield, PA
Plains Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #7 (Taken 6/2009)

compact

1    9/21/2010   9/27/2010
Review By: flyerzphan923
Pros: nice and quick play
Cons: only 9 holes and very compact
some holes intersect others
Other Thoughts: will probbably never be more than yourself and 6 others on the course at a time, seems almost unknown.
awesome way to kill 30 minutes if you are driving by!

good for what it is

1    8/17/2009   8/17/2009
Review By: chris v
Pros: -close to my house
-easy to find the park, pavilion and first tee
-no other disc golfers were there
-nice park
-maps are availible, very helpful for first time
Cons: -not very fun to play over and over again. Played a couple rounds and was about to leave but I decided to play another round and make my own safari tees that were longer/harder and that made it much more fun.

-The course shares the park with many other activities so there were a lot of other people around. Lots of kids.

No water fountain that I know of or saw(It was 95 friggin degrees today). I brought plenty of water anyway but a fountain would be nice to refill my bottle.

Other Thoughts: Frankly, I think they did a great job with such a small plot of land. Your opinion of this course will have a lot to do with your expectations coming in. Being so close to amazing courses like Nockamixon, French Creek, etc there are lots choices around here and this course is definately nothing like that.

But for those who live locally this course is a great spot to come throw around for a little while. Its a great little course..for what it is. Not as fun to play as other 9 holers around here like Unami and Phoenixville, but its way better than Salford and Ft Washington. I haven;t been to Branchwood or Windlestrae yet.

I did enjoy it and I will be back. Shot 24 on the regular layout and 30 on my safari layout.