Shawnee, KS
Uploaded By: jace Hole #10

My origin course

5+    4/1/2010   6/29/2012
Review By: larryth
Pros: Professionally designed and good teaching course
Cons: fairly challenging and lake wind always present and gusty.
Other Thoughts: This is where I fell a in love with disc golf. The course is designed like a golf golf course. The view is great.

SMP

1    8/7/2010   8/9/2010
Review By: AaronHieb
Pros: It is a very nice course with good distance and turns. There is a ton of shade for those hot and/or rainy days. It is a nice par 3 course with lots of obstacles to have fun with such as trees an woods.There were a few holes that I wanted to throw multiple drives on such as holes 6 and 7. The course is also mowed very nicely on the fairway.
Cons: I dont like how the rough is about 3 feet tall but its kinda fun with the challenge.I dont like the woods having tall grass and being pretty deep on holes 16 and 18 because I almost lost my driver probably 3 or 4 times. There are also no visible bathrooms. I also dont like how there is alot of space in between holes because there could be a few more smaller holes. There are also no holes that are less than about 250-245 ft.
Other Thoughts: Lots of walking. Pretty course thogh