Eldon, MO
Airpark Field Share
Uploaded By: Redshirt Hole #10 (Taken 11/2013)
Hole #10

Vacation in Ozarks

1    7/22/2009   10/22/2009
Review By: G-MIL
Pros: Good use of small area of land. For a 9 hole course this was decent play through the strip of wooded area and open area. Easy to find.
Cons: Long tees need to be marked out better and direction from hole to hole could be addressed differently. Plays near ball diamonds which I can imagine gets busy during games.
Other Thoughts: For a 9 hole course this actually impressed me. I've played plenty of 9 holers in my day and this one was the best lain out i've played before. I wish this would have been 12-18 since it's the only course I played while in the Ozarks but like said above DG is better than no DG.

Tee signs are up

1    7/23/2008   9/26/2008
Review By: discinvan
Pros: They have put up good tee signs with a hole map on each sign and they point you to the next tee. The alternate tees for back nine were freshly painted and not too hard to find. For a beginner like myself the course had some good challenging shots that led to a few double bogeys and bogeys and why keep counting this is horrible.
Cons: Course is close to a baseball field that could get crowded at times. A few holes play a little uncomfortabley close to private residences. I had to walk in someones yard to retreive a bad throw.
Other Thoughts: I wouldn't travel far to play here but if you are close it is worth checking out.