4 Helpful / 0 Not
grab your putter and roc(k)
Pros: i was pleasantly surprised by this course; it was a great cool down between some more serious golf offered in the area.
- park is in a nice area, not too much traffic or garbage
- the course has good flow from hole to hole with only minor navigation issues given posts and distance only
- course plays really short but offers fun lines, upshots
- great use of elevation as well as trees and limited space
- all tees are relatively flat being natural, with a few exceptions
- plays really quick- 30 min chillin
- notable holes: #2- tight shot downhill OB right, #5 tight gap over drop- plays short, #6- mellow downhill ace run over the gulley and thick
Cons: - all the baskets are a smidge short from top ring to basket. kinda wierd..
- course is really short, but doesnt have much land
- minor navigation issues hole to hole, nothing overwhelming, look 4 posts/signs- baskets have the correct numbers
- certain holes play close to others- take caution when its crowded, if ever
- fun for a putter only round; not completely satisfying for even the average golfer
Other Thoughts: unless some changes were made at marquette heights, i fail to see eye to eye with the current rating. i give it the benefit of the doubt. i have played much worse.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.