Course Extinct
Charlotte, NC
Doral Cavalier DGC Share
Uploaded By: YonderScott Hole #10 (Taken 2/2009)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:
#10 Tee

5+    8/8/2005   8/8/2009
Review By: wooky
Pros: was a fun 9 hole pitch and putt course. great lunchtime break. It played well with very few risks other than live bodies. This is a fun course to play if you are short on time and just looking to get a quick fix in
Cons: location and the short holes and apartments
Other Thoughts: I hate that is was pulled

D+ = Doesn't have much happenin' for a 12 holer

1    7/15/2005   4/20/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- C-
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D
Cons: The course has been pulled, Apartments demolished and the land is being turned into a greenway