Manor, TX
Hole #2 Pro Tee

Holey Moley!

1    3/15/2012   3/22/2012
Review By: hefalump
Pros: This is a course many a disc golfer can get their chops and throws into! That is, if it is dry. I was there on a day that it was very wet and muddy and this course is at best a 3 on a day like that. Otherwise, an excellent course for testing your mettle and very deserving of a 4 on a dry course. Too many throws into the creek for me. When I came across hole 5 and saw it was mostly creek for fairway, I didn't bother. Best hole here? The long one. 805 for hole 8 from tee to basket. 9 gives a good gap throw challenge.
Cons: I imagine this course stays messy pretty much throughout the year, unless there is a drought. Too wet, too messy, and way too difficult.
Other Thoughts: I do not relish going on a disc hunt every time I play a course. I don't mind looking for some, but when I have to on every hole or have to go "fishing" for a disc, that gets tiring! You people that like these so-called "fun" courses can have them. If I want to go hunt for something, I will regress and go hunt for Easter Eggs.