Manor, TX
Uploaded By: jdawg2008 Hole #14

Top 3 in Austin

1    11/26/2011   11/26/2011
Review By: cfmack
Pros: This course is definitely in my top 3 in the Austin area (other two probably being Circle C and MetroCenter ). We decided to play this course over Falcon Pointe because it was a windy day. I am extremely happy with this decision.

1. Signs were well posted and insightful.

2. Course has an excellent variety of shots: lefts, rights, narrow, open, long short

3. Tee boxes are concrete and wide. They are provided for both the Amateur and Pro shots.
Cons: Manor is a bit far for me 17 miles but given the time, I would gladly drive out there again.
Other Thoughts: I went after it rained and the field was quite muddy. Therefore, I can't speak to the park's drainage.

top course IMO

5+    3/6/2009   3/19/2009
Review By: teebob
This review was updated on 8/28/2009
Pros: This course combines distance with the need for accuracy. Many holes have several options for fairways. It is like the designer looked at shots for every throwing style and cut it out like a work of art in a scrubby brush riddled masterpiece. The course offers elevation changes, water hazards(without the water even) , left hand, right hand, annys, hyzers this course has it all. The scenery is not bad with the ocasional site of road runners and coyotes, around dusk you can here the coyotes getting fired up. Oh cant forget the cows to the right on hole 10s fairway. I have to say that hole 11 is my favorite, offering multiple throws through a semi-low ceiling of small diameter trees. this course is a blast and a must play.
Cons: during my last outing i ran into people hiking on the course fairway. waiting on slow groups
Other Thoughts: After having played this course everything i have played since seems like childs play.