Convenient location (for some of us, anyway)
Pros: Pro & AM tees make a full round possible, till this hopefully becomes an 18-hole course. Sturdy baskets/quality chains. Well maintained park. The Alternate pin is a clever idea. Lovely map of the course is posted on sign at parking area, along with which distances are posted adequately (just jot 'em on your scorecard).
Cons: Of course increasing number of baskets would be better.
The "stand to right of tee" rule should not apply to Pro tee 1, because of parking barrier.
Other Thoughts: Thanks!
Driving Hole 7 was a blast from both tees.
There is a spot-a-pot available in the parking area.
4 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Only 9 holes but each are very unique!
* Holes 2, 4, 6, and 7 have massive elevation changes.
* Hole 3 is a tunnel shot where you NEED a forehand flick or a roller to par. * 4 is a massive uphill tunnel shot with a low ceiling. Very difficult to 3 from the blue tee.
* 7 is the most fun with a super huge downhill shot.
* 9 has two very close water hazards
* Course is open till 10PM making it great for glow.
* This course is only 5 minutes away from the Heritage Farm Course in Walkersville.
Cons: * Only 9 holes right now, but course coordinator is currently working on approval for the other 9.
* Holes 8 and 9 get pretty swampy if it rains alot.
* LOTS of bugs and catapillars in the summer.
Other Thoughts: Safari holes:
* Tee from the bench by 9's basket across the skating pond to 8's basket.
* Tee off from the very top of the hill by the tree next to 6's basket to 9's basket. (awesome!).
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.