Willoughby, OH
Osborne Park Disc Golf Share
Uploaded By: JoseCafe704 Hole #3 (Taken 5/2011)
Hole #3 Approach

The Oz

5+    7/7/2010   7/8/2010
Review By: Brillo Mick
Pros: Great course with Lake Erie Views.Newer baskets 2008.I personally think its great.and close to home for me.We try to hold 2 or 3 tournys a year.see Disctossers Fun Group on Facebook for tourny info.Holes 2,3,and 4 are along the shore of Lake Erie and can be very tough on windy days .We usually play 2 rounds.We are currently working with the park to get Concrete tees.Open year round and great fun to play in the Winter Hope to see you there!.
Cons: 9 holes only,and on windy days (which are many can be tough to keep your Disc out of the drink(lake Erie).Sundays are football days and they play right on hole 7.
Other Thoughts: This is my home course only a few thousand feet from home,so I play it almost every other day. The conditions change daily with the wind and scores can vary quite a bit . I think for a nine holer its one of the better 9 hole courses in the area. I have seen Bald Eagles,Hawks and many migritory birds and the sunsets are worth the trip! BRING your camera !!!!