Ringgold, GA
Park Sign

Quick Play off I75

2-4    6/29/2012   6/29/2012
Review By: S.Cann
Pros: -Very well-maintained. All grass was cut and most fairways were clear of debris.

-Amenities. Trash cans were available on several holes and there were a few benches. In reading the other reviews, I saw a lot of people say there was no bathroom, but I just walked in the REC Center and they allowed me to use the bathroom.

-Discs sold onsite. I didn't thumb through, but it looked to be all Discraft.

-There were some fun shots to be had. I particularly enjoyed the last 3 holds which were decently wooded.

-Ace runs to be had!
Cons: -Open shot after open shot. Hole 1 is a solid hole, very fun, but until it gets into the woods it gets to be pretty repetitive.

-Not very challenging. If you're looking for a course to take beginners, this is it! For more experienced players, you would want to play with a putter and a couple of midranges.

-There is a very nice pond closeby holes 5 & 6 that I really wish they had incorporated...

-An alternate set of teepads or another 9 altogether, could really improve upon this course.
Other Thoughts: This is a reasonable course and definitely worth your time if you are passing through. It's not one I would go out of the way to play, but I would be perfectly fine if this were my home course.

2-4    2/16/2009   2/16/2009
Review By: bjreagh
This review was updated on 7/23/2011
Pros: Nice 9 hole course in nice park. Short holes with few to no obstacles- great for beginners or bring the whole family. Water on one hole, but it should not come into play. Every hole is a birdie opportunity for the experienced player. It might be fun to shoot for 9 under!!
Cons: Turf tees and small PVC markers as tee signs are ok, but not real easy to see the first time.

There once was a lot of construction going on for the park that interfered with the course, but most of that is finished now.

The gates close at 5pm Eastern time, but there is alternate parking.
Other Thoughts: After 5pm parking is past the entrance and there is a place in the fence to walk through.

Course is right off I-75 and very close to Chattanooga.

Overall, I had fun on this course as it provides the opportunity to shoot very well.