4 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Course is set in a large multi-use park, with a park, a football field, and such. The disc golf is well separated from everything else, probably even with other events going on.
- Majority of the course is spread out well around a large field, often bordering a dense forest area and unmowed prairie area. These holes have some tucked baskets and some obvious hyzer and anhyzer shots, to get around the forest.
- A few holes have good elevation changes, especially by a sled hill area. A steep downhill shot with a water hazard requires good accuracy, and is set up by a decent uphill shot.
- A couple holes are set within the forest, and force some long RHBH anny lines with lots of trees and other roughage. All of the easy RHBH hyzers disappear in this part of the course; deinitely some tough lines and windows to hit.
- Good variety of hole lengths, with many over 300' and very few much shorter than that. The rolling terrain is noticeable in many spots to mix up the more open shots.
- Good baskets, tees ok, signs are good but possibly inaccurate, seems like there was some tweaked pin placements (just guessing). Navigation easy with the map in front.
Cons: - A lot of holes out in the open need a simple RHBH hyzer shot, of varying degrees. Not much thought needed in many spots, getting good distance becomes the only concern.
- Some holes in the forest seem to share a fairway, due to the available lines to the baskets.
Other Thoughts: - This is a pretty well-rounded course, with a lot of different shots throughout. Plenty of holes with tucked baskets, elevation changes, hyzer and anhyzer shots, wide open and in some gnarly forest, with a little water in a few spots. I think the make or break is hole length; some might find this too short to be worth it, or some too rough/tough in spots.
- Basket #14 is indeed missing, along with #16's sign. Hole lengths seem out of date, #18 is definitely not 230'.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 3 Not
poor maintainenece and bugs
Pros: big 18 with different settings. great for doubles. back 9 heavenly wooded, presenting great challenges. nice park where you can bring family as you frolf.
Cons: to many bugs, could be due to poor maintainence. disc eating rough in many places and lots of trees need to be trimmed. TICKS :( i hate ticks, bring bug spray
Other Thoughts: the course grows on you
1 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.