3 Helpful / 1 Not
Really Fun, Creative Course
Pros: * Awesome course in a beautiful part of MA. It was just a really fun, enjoyable place to play.
* Mostly wooded, but cleared enough to as to not get beginners frustrated, but complex enough to challenge the best of players. There were a few holes cutting across a field.
* The signage for all holes is very creative and interesting to look at. They are homemade signs showing the tee, basket location and using small branches of various local trees to show where trees are a major obstacles.
* There were 3 baskets that were not moored to the ground, rather they were hanging from trees. I'd never seen this, but it was pretty cool.
* Holes 17 and 18 go over a small pond. The owner has some floater discs that are available to use on this hole if you don't want to risk putting your disc in the water. There are also a couple of disc retrievers that come in handy if your disc is close enough to the edge.
* There were a few loaner discs at the registration booth if you are just in the neighborhood and didn't bring your disc.
* The course is very well maintained and its tough to lose discs venturing off the fairway. Since it is so well maintained it is well worth the $5 per play.
* I believer I saw some free scorecards for the taking at the registration booth.
* The owner of the property is very nice. He came out and greeted my father and I when we were playing. We had a great chat with him.
Cons: * The sign on the first hole was a little odd saying how if you throw your disc into an adjacent property, do not retrieve it. I did a terrible job on that hole as I really didn't want to lose my disc.
* The signage getting from hole 7 to 8 is pretty bad. It took us a few minutes of browsing on this site for a map to see that we needed to go back to the area we started at.
Other Thoughts: This mostly wooded course is set on someone's private property. You park in a lot across from the owners house, go on the other side of the barn and you will find the registration station and pay box. My father and I stumbled on this course by accident, but we both walked away thinking we found a hidden gem. We both loved the creativity and challenge here. I can't wait to play again.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 12 Not
Pros: nice owners,disc will mostlikely be returned if lost look for in lost and found
Cons: dogs on hole 2 and 15 grass on hole 15 and 16 , swampy pond
Other Thoughts: how is 5 dollars expensive ????????????????????????????????????????????
0 of 12 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.