2 Helpful / 10 Not
Dont waste your time
Pros: -course is mostly in the shade
-some tough shots on almost every hole
-you have to take risks because of the creek on almost every hole
Cons: WHERE DO I BEGIN???
- Worst signage i have ever seen on a discgolf course
- sewer water in the creek
- every hole is short, but a random 8 hole that is 600ft
- broken bottles and trash everywhere
- the stairs to some holes are HALF filled with leaves, no point in using them becasuse it's easier to walk on the slope
- cant tell where you are throwing to because most of the time you cant see the basket and there is no signs or markers
- worst place to start out disc golfing as beginners will find it very tough and not fun especially when you keep throwing it in the creek
Other Thoughts: maybe if this course was pay to play, it could improve alot, but until then im not coming back. Should'nt even have to pay to get signs and other stuff.
And to the 4 people who marked this as unhelpful, this course really is poor, i would rather take a risk getting shot in brooklyn park playing disc golf than going back to plymouth creek to go for a swim
2 of 12 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.