Minneapolis, MN
Wabun Picnic Area (Minnehaha Park) Share
Uploaded By: bigbeano Hole #3 (Taken 5/2012)

Really Fun Course

1    7/4/2015   7/4/2015
Review By: bukosknr
Pros: Tee Boxes are concrete and easy to follow
Marked baskets and they are in excellent shape
Great for beginners and people learning how to play.
Fun Location with lots of activity.
Cons: Its short (could be a pro as well)
With the traffic (4th of July) some people kinda wander through the course.
Other Thoughts: The top review of this nailed it perfectly. I happened to have played Blue Ribbon Pine yesterday, while its an amazing course and very challenging it wasn't a lot of fun. Holes were far past my skill level and risk losing a disc every other hole it felt like. I had some newer friends with and they weren't having very much fun, well neither was I.

I had a ton more fun at this little course and yes I played better, I actually played the best I ever have and I know playing more difficult courses set up for that, but still its nice to feel like you aren't going to be throwing triple bogies every hole.

This was course is very fun and yet has some nice challenge on a few holes, I highly recommend playing it, I hope to make it back over there.

1    8/12/2011   2/12/2012
Review By: ZDotHalbach
Pros: Nice use of space with what was there.
Good flow
Some of the holes were short but technical
Cons: Not many cons for the fact that there is not much space and I think they made the best of it.
Other Thoughts: I would absolutely play this course again

Wabun

1    9/21/2010   9/27/2010
Review By: Arnie
Pros: The course layout sign and the tee marker are always nice to have. Baskets in good shape and the Tee boxes were in good shape good too.
Cons: Little muddy. Some of the baskets are to close to each others.
Other Thoughts: Must watch for other people useing the park. The two days, I went it was busy, both the course and the park.