Manitowoc, WI
Indian Creek Park Share
Uploaded By: icedpuck Hole #4 (Taken 10/2011)

Gwar

1    3/25/2009   6/25/2009
Review By: Sensai Scuba
Pros: Has all the major food groups of a disc golf course (wood/field/water/trick shots) and the hazards do pose a serious threat of eating your frisbees but other than that, unimpressive.
Cons: I was so disapointed in this course.... The holes don't seem that well put it was like someone stood in a field and threw a disc then put a basket there, then took a walk and put a tee there and then just tossed a disc again.... Very easy to get lost, tees are marked with a piece of wood sticking out of the ground and once you get lost it is a nightmare of a trek to get around that river/creek to get back to where you parked. I'm going to try to bring myself to play this course again to try and give it a good fair judgement but I'll wait till they get signs that tell you where the next hole is, where the basket it, distance, par, or at least what tee your on....
Other Thoughts: I probably am being too hard on this course. In all fairness I got directions to this one by mistake, I was wanting to play the silver creek one so when I arrived here I was very upset and decided to play it anyways so I wasn't in the best of moods.