Crystal Lake, IL
Prairie Ridge High School Share
Uploaded By: erickmj   (Taken 10/2012)
entrance

1 2 Next >
 D+ = Doesn't have much happenin' for a 9 holer

1    5/14/2009   5/25/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward. Fair, but harsh punishment for bad decisions or execution. == C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities for me. I throw 300' accurately, 360' max. == C-
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography == C-
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion. == C-
5) Bonus points for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them. == D+

Garbage

1    7/28/2008   11/4/2008
Review By: smokescreen247
Pros: In my opinion, the are no pros
Cons: Course is hard to navigate, almost all of the holes are blind shots with no sight of the pin. The a tennis court in play, and the course is closed during school hours. Thick, disc eating brush everywhere.
Other Thoughts: This is what you get when high school kids plan a course with no thought put into the idea. Poor.

1 2 Next >