Newark, DE
Iron Hill Share
Uploaded By: De Hermit Hole #15 (Taken 8/2012)
3 / 200ft.   4 / 300ft.   3 / 385ft.   4 / 480ft. Par / Distance:
Hole #15 White Tee

HARD "."

1    6/30/2013   7/8/2013
Review By: DAMAGER
This review was updated on 8/6/2013
Pros: Lots of options! tees (long short) and baskets (long short). The course ranges from Not so hard to very hard. Mostly easy to navigate. It has a few cool pin positions.
Cons: Very long course. Lots of trees. Not enough open holes. Some par 5 holes are twice as long as a par 5 on other courses.
Other Thoughts: If you like challenges or just getting real frustrated from hitting tree after tree, then this is the course for you. I would of liked if they mixed in a few more easy open holes. We played Long-long! In pouring rain from hole 6-18. There was 2 inches of water in the good areas. Looked like small creeks running everywhere. The only reason we stayed and played in the rain was because we drove pretty far to get there and were not coming back.

I don't know why it says I played 9 holes, because I played them all! Overall I found the course long and boring! Felt like the same hole over and over. Sorry designer.

Date: 8/8/2013 Designer Response by: jimimc
If you only played 9 holes in the rain, how accurate can your review be? Please come back, play the whole course, maybe more than one layout and give a little more feedback in your review.