3 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: As a local I play this course almost 60 times during summer break.
Excellent course for all levels of players.
- Marina shop sits between courses and sells drinks and some of the newer and nicer discs Innova has to offer (I.E. Star, Champion, Blizzard, StarLite, and Rainbow Champion)
- Multiple Tees for Am and Pro
- Holes that require an assortment of throw
- Multiple holes where you can air it out (4, 9, 12, the entire back loop of 5 holes)
- Usually well maintained by Park Maintenance
Cons: Only a few downsides:
- Lake Holes (4 & 5) can become very windy on summer evenings
- During the summer, hole 4 is very prone to sunbathers and swimmers so watch out
- The wooded holes are host to all kinds of poison so disc hunting can be sketchy
Other Thoughts: When coupled in with the 18 hole Blue Course, the 9 hole Cross Country Course, and the 9 hole Gold X Course, Codorus could easily be one of the top courses on the east coast. I highly recommend playing, and there are alway locals out to play with. Plus a short drive to the 2 Pinchot Park course in Dover, PA and the Creeping Creek course in Hampstead, MD
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.