Three Rivers, MI
Meyer Broadway Park - Original Share
Uploaded By: Scott L. Kuhns Hole #2 (Taken 8/2011)

1    6/17/2014   6/17/2014
Review By: Indiana574
Pros: Very beautifull park. Clean very clean. Nice mowed fairways with what almost looks like crop circles don't throw to far In the ruff u will be all In the sticker bushes mwahhahaha. Hole 1 is kool you can go for the safe straight shot or throw a huge hyzer bomb. Hole 13 was probaly my favorite hole u can real bomb it use a nice understable disc to float it to the right an watch it comes back left. Hole 10 I will warn you walk down an look at the basket first it's literally straight down the middle of the hill a bad throw an most likely you won't find you disc. Luckily I was warned about it first. Just pull out a putter an barely I mean barely toss it. Hole 11 is a very nicely wooded hole.
Cons: Not to many cons sept maybe ticks. Some ppl hate on the ruff but I like it it punishes bad shots. Single chained baskets no biggie to me. Print a map before you come out.
Other Thoughts: Begginers will become very frustrate not beginner friendly. It's a great course but I liked the north course just a tad more. All around great course.

Much like Mashy, I'm not sure on this one...

1    1/9/2013   1/9/2013
Review By: apdrvya
Pros:
Aesthetic- this course plays through the rolling hills of this course. Around several tubing hills and across the road several times. this area dedicated to half disc golf and half hiking trails. I like this park. we played in January and the trails seemed well traveled.

Baskets--Although I rue Innova's baskets, these seemed to be in good repair and are WAY easier to see than the mach V's on the north course.

Teepads- Although they were covered with snow when we were there, they were all concrete on the longs (not sure on the shorts)

Originality- There are som VERY tough looks here. There are some very long very challenging holes here
Cons:
Teesigns- The teesigns, where there are teesigns, are HIT. most of them are either missing or TRASHED which makes it VERY hard to navigate this course. a map is a necessity for sure! It would be far easier if all of the teepads at least had a post where the sign used to be, but that's not even there.

Navigation- as I said above, it's rough. without a map this course would be impossible. Next tee signs would be EXTREMELY helpful (like on the north)

Uncontrollables- the rough, even in the winter, in the snow is ROUGH!! Punishing errant shots with either gnarly thorns or rolling into a huge sink hole!
Other Thoughts: I had a decent time playing this course but a three hour round on an 18 hole course is insane. this course needs some serious polishing before I'll be back.

Not for people just starting out

1    8/22/2009   12/10/2009
Review By: smite_06
Pros: nature at it best, trees, grass, weed. Need to be very skilled to have fun on this course.
Cons: if you dont throw on the fairways you are going to be looking for a disk. i lost 2 playing one round. this course if not for people starting out
Other Thoughts: once I get better i might play this again but not any time soon

Stay Away In Summer!

2-4    7/13/2009   7/13/2009
Review By: Switters213
Pros: Great use of elevation changes. Baskets on hillsides make for particularly interesting approach shot. Nice cement tee pads. Every hole has a fairly accurate hand painted map with hole number and distances at the tee box.
Cons: disc eating tall grass, unrealistically narrow fairways, disc eating tall grass, nowhere to sit down and take a break, disc eating tall grass, rampant thorn bushes, poison ivy, disc eating tall grass, ticks, and did I mention disc eating tall grass?
Other Thoughts: The tall grass "rough" on this course WILL eat your discs in July. Maybe at other times of the year this course is truly spectacular, but in July 2009 its a disc swallowing nightmare. Don't throw anything here that you're not willing to lose. Also, what's with the narrow little fairways on like 90% of these holes? I like to throw long bombs as much as anyone and this course has plenty of length to do it in, but I think I speak for a lot of us in that trying to throw 300 feet down a 4 foot wide trench through the trees isn't a "challenge" its a one way ticket to bushwack hell as big S curve throws take up a little more airspace than the fairways seemingly defined by the width of a lawnmower deck.
I'll be coming back to throw here in October, but for the rest of the summer I stay away while there are still a few decent drivers left in my bag.