1 Helpful / 9 Not
Pros: i love this course this is my home course..... in a great area not the biggest course but not the smallest... never to busy .... have found 12 discs here the past year
Cons: you have alot of kids hiding in areas to steal your discs ..
1 of 10 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: - Nice Layout
- Not crowded at all, I had time to throw 3 discs per hole and no one was there
- Putting practice basket is always nice.
Cons: - Muddy, it hadn't rained for a few day and was still soft
- Favors the RHFH thrower
- Powerline holes are similar
- Shots are shorter than they look. I overshot some hole by like 50 feet.
Other Thoughts: - One of the best 9 hole courses around
- Hole 4 can be easily aced
1 of 4 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 6 Not
Fun and relaxed.
Pros: Fun course.
Variety in holes.
Cons: Third and fourth holes can be very frustrating.
A few holes should probably be par 3 instead of par 4.
Other Thoughts: Don't get poison ivy or lose a disc. Both are very do-able.
1 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.