3 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: Easy to find and nothing to difficult a beginner can't handle.
Cons: Everything is pretty wide open except for hole 8. Poor signage or lack of. Rubber tee pads are below grade and fill in with water and mud. No real signature hole.
Other Thoughts: Time and effort this course could become good in the future and maybe even challenging. Adding additional holes, planting trees strategically, and good signage would be awesome improvements.
3 of 5 people found this review helpful.
8 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Some minor elevation changes in play. Helps to spice things up a bit on an otherwise wide open start to the course. Pretty much just some blind shots up and down a little hill, but the upshot is truly blind.
- Some of the holes play around and in a small wooded area. Again, the area is small so the holes are short, but not ridiculously short like some others.
- Some holes were long enough to require a strong drive. Definitely needed to counterbalance the short holes.
- 9 baskets, 18 tees. 1-10, 2-11, 3-12 shared baskets, all the way up. While the majority of these barely changed the hole, some were quite creative. One of them had you going left around a forest, while the twin tee had you going right around the same forest. Very creative.
- Tees were kind of small, and some were missing. Not too big a deal. Nice baskets.
- A little water in play, not a big issue. Really have to shank/overpower it to lose one.
- Cool little "island" green on 9/18 is more funny than anything else, but a nice touch.
Cons: - Majority of holes are too boring, and short.
- Multiple tees for one basket? Have to include this as both a pro and a con. Some holes are practically identical to the other.
- No signs, just hole numbers on tee. Made sure to take picture of map/scorecard at beginning of course.
Other Thoughts: - Not a terrible course, I was pleased with the holes in the wooded areas, and some of the longer ones.
- Good course to learn some line shaping, including a little tunnel shot. Some longer holes to practice the drive, and plenty of ace runs. A little bit of everything, I will let you decide whether that is good or bad.
- Was extremely, extremely wet when I went. I knew it had rained, but wow. I think the nearby pond and marsh imply that the area is usually wet somewhere.
8 of 8 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.