Course Extinct
Lahaina, HI
Kapalua Adventures DGC Share
Uploaded By: weaktit Hole #12 (Taken 12/2010)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Disc Golf In Hawaii

5+    11/10/2008   11/17/2008
Review By: whaithai
Pros: Throwing on an Island, Great Layout, Friendly Locals, Tough Weather Conditions, Great Views, etc...
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: The first day I showed up at the course, I have to say I was a bit lost. With a little help from Adam at the Kapalua Adventure Center and Steve, the course Pro, I got the correct maps of each of the course layouts. The 18 hole course used for the Hawaii Championship, was a challenge. There weren't a whole lota birdie or Ace opportunities, especially when you add in the wind and occasional rain. I had to throw every disc in the bag, which is a good sign of a tough course. After playing this layout 4 times, the best I did was a -2. The back course on hole 2's ball golf greens was a little easier. Being used to playing on a Fly 18 course at home, the big difference is the scenery and the wind. All in all, great course and friendly locals. Thanks Adam for the hospitality and Thanks Steve for the showing me around and playing a few rounds with me!!!