Lake, MI
Pleasant Meadows Share
Uploaded By: angelsunday
First tee is just behind the Club House...

Rolling hills and Ropey baskets

1    4/23/2014   4/23/2014
Review By: apdrvya
Pros:
Aesthetic-- plays on private property with ball golf, mini golf and other amenities at a rural entertainment center.

Routing and nav-- pretty easy with the red stakes. Teesigns could be improved but the owner gave me a map (which I posted) which helped immensely.

Variety-- for 9 holes, there is a bunch of different looks here. turnovers, left fade, long, shorter, and massively long.

Baskets-- they are...something... they do the job, but bounce outs are frequent. Owner said to just play it as in if it hits the basket.

Friendly owner! I pulled in and sat in my car for a few minutes and the owner came up to me and asked what I was looking to do ( as the park wasn't open for the season yet). He went and got me a map and talked about how the course flows for a bit and he was off on his mower. I can't thank him enough for this kind act. He didn't even charge me!
Cons:
teepads/signs-- leave a little to be desired. the signs don't have a picture or distance just the tee number. pads are grass.

#4/5- hugely long holes on the border of the ball golf course. Owner said they were 800-900ft each. I don't see a need for this. The shorter holes are challenging enough. I don't see a need for the long ones.
Thanks owner for letting me play!!

Good but a few improvements nedded

1    8/16/2008   8/16/2008
Review By: m0t0rb0atinsob
Pros: This is a decent little homemade 9 hole course with decent little homemade baskets. There are a decent amount long holes and a few that have some tree obstacle. Id say the longest hole is about a 500 ft (par 5 supposedly . I told them to leave it be because people are telling them its too long. The course is really easy to navigate just follow the little red stakes. Also the brush is very thing so no worries about loosing discs.
Cons: The baskets need a little work. Either the ropes need to be looser or just use chain (a better option) The course isn't that exciting because they didn't utilize the woods they have. There were only a few holes were trees come into play.
Other Thoughts: Its a decent little course theres just the 2 major flaws i saw. The baskets need to be tweaked and they need to utilize the woods. If your in the area its worth the $3 for 9 holes or $5 for 18 but only if I was in the area.

My personal opinion :)

8/3/2008   8/4/2008
Review By: angelsunday
Pros: Really nice little spot, and friendly people :)
Cons: 2 holes are fairly long, but they're woking on changing this...
Other Thoughts: they have home-made baskets right now, but are upgrading in the future. They did a great job with the baskets!