Best 4 hole RV campground course I have played
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) 4 baskets located in an RV park. Thats a positive for sure.
2) For homemade baskets they show some sort of effort.
3) Showers available on site for when you work up a sweat. It says showers are for campers only, but I guarantee you could get away with it if you needed one after this grueling course.
4) At least they have some baskets and a course is available to the people using the park or campground.
5) Beginner friendly and it certainly exposes people to the sport, which is always a positive.
Cons: 1) Homemade baskets are single chains and do not catch very well at least in comparison to all other baskets I have seen.
2) Course looks like it would be unplayable at times because of closely parked RV's or extra vehicles. It was virtually empty when I played, but it looks like mid summer it might be tough to play.
3) No tee signs, benches, garbage. But it should take no longer than 5-10 minutes so it isn't essential.
4) The holes are all about the same distance and playing them backwards will not really play much differently.
Other Thoughts: Another wasted venture to a small town course. I am glad they have baskets and there is something for people to do in the RV park, but it leaves a lot to be desired unless you consider power wires and RV's sufficient obstacles.
On another note this is the best 4 hole RV campground course that I have played to date . . . hence the .5 rating! Other than that it is a waste of anyones time to go here.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.